Come and join me at an idyllic Spanish mountain health and yoga retreat centre.
Monday 30th September – Sunday 6th October 2019
£870 per person double occupancy
£1020 per person single occupancy
Valle de Vida (Valley of Life) is set in the heart of a secluded green valley surrounded by the dramatic beauty of the Andalucian mountains. Just 40 minutes away from Malaga airport, but a world away from the stresses of urban existence. This stunning retreat centre offers both indoor and outdoor Yoga practice spaces, a luxurious solar heated pool, treatment rooms for therapies, hydrotherapy pool and sauna and an outdoor cinema screen for a fun cinema swim up night! Accommodation can be assigned as you choose on a first come first served basis. The main house can accommodate up to 16 based on sharing in lovingly furnished rooms, or with no compromise to comfort the choice of sharing a Teepee, pod or Geo-dome offers beautiful accommodation closer to nature.
Current Yoga Holidays
|- Valle de Vida - Yoga Holiday in Spain|| Monday 30th September - Sunday 6th October 2019|
Prices from £870 per person
|Valle de Vida |
|Minimum of 10 places - up to 12
10 bookings already taken
– Lots of Yoga! Including early morning pranayama / mid morning Vinyasa / evening Nidra.
– Yoga workshop appropriate to the groups level and choice
– Yoga mats / props and equipment for classes plentiful
– three healthy vegetarian / vegan meals daily (dietary requirements all met)
– Endless teas, coffee, water
– Use of hydrotherapy pool (once each) / Steam / Sauna room (twice per person)
– Use of outdoor cinema screen for an evenings entertainment
– Flights / Transfers (details and possibilities of sharing to be discussed on booking)
– Travel insurance (recommended)
– Optional therapies (booked in advance with on site therapists)
– Optional one to one Yoga therapy sessions with myself (schedule allowing)
– Optional day trips / excursions (into nature or into town as chosen)
– This is a healthy retreat but should you fancy the occasional glass of wine you can run a tab at the bar
NOTE: There are rescued pet dogs and cats living as part of the family at Valle de Vida. They are not allowed inside the house but will be friendly and present so anyone with allergies be aware.
There will be plenty of time to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. The aim of any Yoga holiday is to give you much needed space for you. Here is your chance to step away from it all and renew, refresh and rejuvenate.
£1020 (single) – £200 deposit on booking / £400 by 01/04/19 / £420 final payment by 01/08/19
All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE as funds are immediately transferred to the retreat centre.
Payments via cheque or BACS to sort code 40 47 79 account 81243969 ref your name